Cove mitre tools

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Need a mitre tool for coving. Just a cheap one as it won't see much use. Are the hand held ones from Wickes (£3.09) suitable for any type of coving or just the Wickes stuff? I have bought Pro Cove lite from Toolstation whick looks pretty good.
Cheers.

Sponsored Links
I have used the wickes one on plaster coving from many places and on the PU foam type with paper covering, works well on all, the only factor is the size of the coving.

I have used the wickes one on plaster coving from many places and on the PU foam type with paper covering, works well on all, the only factor is the size of the coving.

Sounds good. My cove is 127mm and Wickes do a 127mm tool so should do the job. Got 15 mins to get there so best leg it.
Thanks.

Sponsored Links
aye aye here he is i thought we had lost ya plstrng how ya doin pal?
steve youll have to let me know how it goes i really wanna get one i can see it halfin the time itl take to do a job and earning ya good money.

all of us are doing well m8 thanks for askin weres steve now day the wofty eyed slapper

Why not just use the paper template :confused: All Ive ever used, even when coving was fasionable! ;)

because richard i have never thought or that haha plus ive seen the magic mitre now and (sounding like a child) i want it i want it i want it, haha, new shiney toy :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back