Crack near the bay window - First floor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hope you are doing good.

Need some assistance. Today we were trying to remove the wall paper for cleaning as we saw moulds, a small section from the wall came out while pulling the wall paper and this is what we noticed - a crack. Please find the attached video - This is on the first floor - Left hand side.

There is a similar crack on the right hand side as well.
Not sure if this is subsidence ? I can see there is a small crack kind of thing on either side of the wall outside.

I can't find any cracks in the ground floor. Not sure when the cracks developed though.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Is the render outside in good condition ? Cracks can be from window replacement on mine I had my inside cement rendered and insulated plaster board fitted

Is the render outside in good condition ? Cracks can be from window replacement on mine I had my inside cement rendered and insulated plaster board fitted
Sorry, missed the notification. Hence slow response.

No cracks seen visible from outside the property.

Attachments

• 20220712_111839.jpg
    20220712_111839.jpg
    547.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 20220712_111849.jpg
    20220712_111849.jpg
    519.9 KB · Views: 58

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back