cracked rendering

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi wonder if anyone out there can help? the rendering on the front of my house has a split between the top and bottom of the bay windows i have filled the crack with some waterproof filler to get by is this a common place for rendering to blow as has been sugested to me by a few people or is there something more serious causing it to crack? it has got worse over the last two years. i was wondering if this can possibly be repaired to a good standard or does the whole lot have to be stripped down? does anyone know how much a repair or re render cost? or how to check for possible subsidence as it is semi detached house?

Sponsored Links
You really need someone from a local plastering/building firm to see the job in the flesh as it were, and get their opinions. Rendering can be repaired to a very good standard, but make sure you get good tradesmen/firms, who know how to do the job properly.

Roughcaster.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back