Crane Cavalier Boiler thermostat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone tell me if I can obtain a replacement boiler stat for a Crane Cavalier floorstanding gas boiler. I have been told the original stat is no longer available but I am wondering if ther is an equivilent. Replacing the boiler at the moment is not an option so I am trying to keep it going for a little longer.
Any suggestions would be appreciated

Sponsored Links
I expect that similar states are available but a RGi who you had called and visited could examine it and see,

otherwise if you give the details on it and post a photo then someone on here might recognise it.

Its a bit old and very inefficient.

My father used to work there as a trainee draughtsman for a short time when he left college. He arranged to take me round when I was about 12 y.o.

Tony

Thanks for prompt response. I agree the boiler is old because I fitted myself just after I finished my British Gas apprenticeship in the sixties. I am now retired. My stepmother is 93 and cannot face the hassle of a boiler change hence I am trying to keep it going. I will take your advice and post details as soon as I can get them.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back