Crashed Beko

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all. My Beko 1715 s has crashed! We have a flashing Pre wash light, and can select different programs, but no operation when you press the play/pause button. Have tried all known reset options, ie; hold play button for 3 seconds, and child lock function but to no avail. Even tried turning unit on whilst holding play down. This just caused the play button to flash. Are there any other ways to reset this machine or is it time for a new mainboard? This problem occured after we started a spin cycle (by accident) then paused and changed to synthetics. (Main wash) It started to fill but thats it! Really appreciate any advice, thanks.

Sponsored Links
beko WMA1715

turn machine off select 90 deg cotton press and hold start, switch on keep holding start for three secs it will then flash

turn knob to spin press start light codes as follows

prewash .................................. NTC
main wash ................................no heat
prewash and main wash.............. constant heat
rinse......................................... no fill
prewash and rinse ......................no drain
prewash main wash and rinse....... pressure switch
main wash and rinse ................... tacho/ pcb
rinse and cond ............................ no motor action

to reset error codes hold start for five secs

Thanks for your info. I tried what you suggested and got the machine reset, but on further investigation it turns out that two transistors have burnt out! I now need to identify them as the ratings on them can't be made out! They are labelled T2 and T9 on the main circuit board. Any info greatly appreciated, and any ideas on where to buy; tried maplin but no luck!

Thanks, Carl

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back