crazing recovery

8 Jun 2010
Reaction score
United Kingdom
Had a room painted by a decorator a few years back... at the time he struggled with crazing, so in the end papered over and then painted over the top... paper pealing in places so time to redecorate. Want to go back to paint, no paper... Removed the paper and can see the crazing, i'm guessing its silk underneath... how best to recover? fill and sand blemishes, light sand the rest of wall, 1 coat of zinsser peel stop primer, then 2 coats of emulsion... A good plan? Thanks
Sponsored Links
I salvaged our crazed walls several years back with one of the Zinnser primers can't remember which though. Bullseye or BIN

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links