Creda sansair Model 37753E

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, Is there anyone that can help?

I Have had a Creda Tumble for a few years and had several problems with it over this time. Of all I have fixed by these helpful forums.

I've replaces the heater and thermostates a couple of years back. I've not long needed to replace a pulley, where I did a complete overhaul:- Both pulleys, belt, sliders, bearing and seals.

However to the point. I have another issue, where I can't find anything helpful.

My Creda is a Sensair. It senses when the clothes are dry and automaticaly stops. But this is not happening. It's just rotating for hours on end.

All I see on the forum is that it's the thermostats, but it throughs out hot air.

I need to know if there is a senser I need to find and change, or the mother board/switch. I've tried looking for a manual to download and can't find one. and theres two types of thermostats to buy. depending on year. I realy need to have the back of again and take more pictues of items before buying them.

I really need info on where I can download a free manual without downlaoding something that wants to a change my pc.

And anyones help that might know what I'm on about

So many thanks

Graham

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back