Credit crunch be damned

Sponsored Links
Nice, you could get quite a few houses on there Eddie. :D

I'd like to see you try. Nigh on impossible. Forestry commision land, miles from anywhere, bad access, area of outstanding natural beauty, hasn't changed one bit in 150 years. But the bluebells are good this year, photo does not do them justice. It looks even better in autumn. The valley is full of sycamore / maple trees, really is something to see.

Hmmm, you're right, probably be a car park next year !!

Sponsored Links
Forestry commision land, miles from anywhere, bad access, area of outstanding natural beauty, hasn't changed one bit in 150 years. But the bluebells are good this year, photo does not do them justice. It looks even better in autumn. The valley is full of sycamore / maple trees, really is something to see.

We have the same thing in our valley. Makes the drive home from work bearable.

Forestry commision land, miles from anywhere, bad access, area of outstanding natural beauty, hasn't changed one bit in 150 years. But the bluebells are good this year, photo does not do them justice. It looks even better in autumn. The valley is full of sycamore / maple trees, really is something to see.

Sounds good, email the location to me, always on the look out for great places.

The Ceiriog Valley, North Wales. If you need more info let me know. There is also a canal at the head of the valley and as you come down the valley the river follows the road all the way down. Bloody love it!

The Ceiriog Valley, North Wales. If you need more info let me know. There is also a canal at the head of the valley and as you come down the valley the river follows the road all the way down. Bloody love it!

I will email you the location, although how you do this seems to have changed?

Any camping spots nearby?

No but there is a character pub with roaring log fires at the end of a no through road on the top of the hill with excellent accommodation.

Any chance of emailing me details of the location?

Sure how do I do that. I don't have permission to view your profile.

S*d it with emailing, its here's it's not a secret!! Just don't tell anyone.

Little Hampden, Nr Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire.

Sponsored Links
Back