Cricket... Ashes..

Sponsored Links
Are you seriously saying they didn't cheat?

So what about the maradonna hand of god?

what about lance armstrong?

what about a 1000 youtube clips of cricketers cheating?

Or a million youtube clips of footballers diving/holding their face in agony?

Broad played to the rules..... is the umpire gonna give me out? and the review? (oh unlucky australia - I'm sure they'd have played the same card!)

My point is... I hate cheats in sport but there's proper cheats like armstrong, and then the rest that "make it look like they won that point"... like maradonna and broad (and a million others), and then those that put their hand up and said "no ref, it's their corner, I touched it"....

now that aint gonna happen with the greed and money in the game is it?

None of that explains why you took the hump with joe after his perfectly valid contribution to your thread.
I think you're a nark, always looking for trouble where there's none. Not the kind we want on this forum, we have standards here.
Poor joe hasn't contributed since, you must have upset him you bully.

Sponsored Links
None of that explains why you took the hump with joe after his perfectly valid contribution to your thread.
I think you're a nark, always looking for trouble where there's none. Not the kind we want on this forum, we have standards here.

Yeah sorry about that....

(you guys are funny...you should learn magic and get on x factor or come dine with me or sommat !!)

Yeah sorry about that....

(you guys are funny...you should learn magic and get on x factor or come dine with me or sommat !!)

Just getting woken up then prepare to head out for day five.

Truly ironic when Clarke refused to walk when obviously caught behind. A long walk back to the catcalls of the crowd.

He knew he was out. But then Aussies NEVER walk, do they.

Agar's innings was truly magnificent. Shame he didn't get his century really. And the same crowd that booed Clarke stood to applaud Agar.

Steady on it's cricket, be careful you don't get excited.
Cricket is a gentlemans' game.

Meaning, you can go to the lavatory, make a cup of delicious tea, get the biscuits and sit down again and pick up where you left off. :LOL:

Good game. Both sides played well. Shame about the dodgy umpiring but at least it didn't affect the result in the end.

Sponsored Links
Back