Crimp Connectors

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
That's so petty.

That link gives you a picture of a yellow crimp.
The description is for red crimps. (Good ole RS).

You couldn't get a 10mm conductor in either a red, yellow (or a blue) insulated crimp.

I've seen 10mm in yellow crimps before, not all of the strands mind you, but hey it still works dunnit...

That's so petty.
That link gives you a picture of a yellow crimp.
The description is for red crimps. (Good ole RS).
One of the things with many online sellers, PARTICULALLY electronic component vendors is they often have one photo for an entire range of parts but the way their website is structured does not make this at all clear.

Apologise, I mean't to post a Yellow Crimp. What are these rate too??

I don't want to use it for a 10mm cable?! I know on other posts I've mentioned 10mm, but not this one.

the metal of the rings is very thin for a large, stiff cable. I would be a bit worried about the ring breaking off if you moved the appliance or tugged the cable, unless it is well-clamped into position and the cable dressed to shape first. The copper tube lugs are much stronger, but need a bigger crimper.

edit
oops, sorry, you mean the in-line connector? the yellow is for 6mm.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back