Crisps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Could not resist buying a box of approx 48 packs of assorted crisps made by Golden Wonder. I think I paid about £3.50 for the whole box a few weeks ago and the box is still nearly full even with 2 kids! :rolleyes:

I've never tasted such limp and poor flavoured crisps in my life and if anyone is passing thru Wolverhampton you are welcome to have the whole box on me! :LOL:

The moral is.......If its cheap then it WILL be ***** :evil:

Sponsored Links
have you tried putting them on a plate and crisping up in the oven?

There must be a few hungry and homeless in Wolverhampton, dump them with them. Then you can have the crisps to yourself! ;)

Sponsored Links
I bought some of their own brand of cornflakes from Tesco's. They were terrible tasteless pap so I took them back and got my money back.

Are they in date? If they are send them back for a refund. Obviously not stored correctly, and the reason why they were cheap.

My partner ate a yogurt a day over the sell by today, and has been complaining how ill she is all day. Still getting a flea in my ear, right now.

Result............. The school is having a party on Thursday and has asked all parents to donate pop, cakes, savouries, crisps etc.

Guess where the whole box has gone ! :evil:

Buy cheap buy twice! :(

Sponsored Links
Back