Cummings the liar

Sponsored Links
How long did JohnD tug himself over Boris touching a ladies knee. And the domestic he had in his flat.

Seriously looking back people was it fair to drag into the papers Boris had a disagreement with his girlfriend?? Bear in mind shes since had his child and they are planning to wed soon. What sort of hatred driven twisted person goes on public forums bleating stuff like that. The hatred level is on par with racism etc.

Seriously looking back people was it fair to drag into the papers Boris had a disagreement with his girlfriend?? Bear in mind shes since had his child and they are planning to wed soon.
He's marrying Jennifer Arcuri?

Actually, she may be one of the slappers that he didn't get pregnant perhaps?

Sponsored Links
He's marrying Jennifer Arcuri?

Actually, she may be one of the slappers that he didn't get pregnant perhaps?

Hello Noseall welcome to the evening madhouse session where we take on any persona we want ;)

Now what the f you on about is that pretend sarcasm or pretend playing dumb, I know you're smarter than that. we know who hes marrying and who he was rowing with not long ago (n)

Last edited:
In fairness, the quote that had been added on his edit was from an article that was already linked to in the original blog so it's not quite as dastardly as implied.

No. If he thought that part of the article was important then he would have quoted it at the time, not after as he did to try to add emphasis after the fact. He did not then actually write about that at the time last year - ergo his lie is pretty straight forward.

How long did JohnD tug himself over Boris touching a ladies knee. And the domestic he had in his flat.

JohnD is a sad case. Spends his whole life trying to be "right" on a forum. He was predicting Magic Grandad to be PM for FFS. Couple of years time Britain will be doing just fine, the EU will be finished and Notch will be telling all and sundry how critical his vote for Brexit was.
Good to see that Nissan are keeping the UK plant alive and shutting the Spanish one. First of many getting in on the ground floor before the EU sinks.
Guess they've been given the nod on what's really happening.

Hello Noseall welcome to the evening madhouse session where we take on any persona we want ;)

Now what the f you on about is that pretend sarcasm or pretend playing dumb, I know you're smarter than that. we know who hes marrying and who he was rowing with not long ago (n)
sorry, I get confused over serial shagger Bozzas previous conquests and his illegitimate children.

At least chavs have someone they can look up to. Single moms need never feel alone.

He linked to the same article a year earlier, he added a couple of words is all. Shock horror.

Nope. You can be as stupid as you want over this, as is your proclivity. Adding even one word can change the meaning of a sentence and outcome - I did to I did not.

You really do eat s hit sandwiches from duslk till dawn. How much you put on? ;)

Who cares I say :LOL:

If I was cummings I would tell every one to go and do one ;)

That bloke goodwin who was in charge of that bank and asked to voluntarily give back 12 million squid during that banking caper

If had been him I would have told every one to go and do one and stuff yer knighthood up yer arrris
:LOL:

Nope. You can be as stupid as you want over this, as is your proclivity. Adding even one word can change the meaning of a sentence and outcome - I did to I did not.

You really do eat s hit sandwiches from duslk till dawn. How much you put on? ;)

Wot are these 'hit sandwiches' you keep on about? Do you mean hot sandwiches? And what is duslk?

I suspect you are in your cups tonight.

Sponsored Links
Back