Cuprinol power sprayer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I borrowed this from my daughter and spent a lot of time getting it to work using clean water and a few phone calls to Cuprinol and posting on this site, I went and bought two huge containers of Cuprinol Ducks Back sprayable treatment only to find a mere trickle would come out and every time the battery had lost its power. Has anyone any knowledge of this piece of equipment, as I have now spent £40 on the liquid but can't get it to spray? I think the battery has had it. I also boughta 5 litre can of Cuprinol fence treatment and a brush before this last attempt but found that it took an hour to stain one panel (they are the old fashioned 2 inch woven panels and it is not straightfroward to slap on the stuff.) I have only done one panel that way and have about 15 more.

Sponsored Links
Never used one. Apparently they can be messy, the slightest breeze will send it everywhere but onto the fence!

The bad news: If it's a couple of years old and has been stored in an uninsulated shed during extremes of temperature then the battery could well be knackered. Is the battery specific to the model or even removable at all?

The good news: Wickes do a manual sprayer for about £15, although reviews on the site are mixed.
Your treatment should still be usable with a brush :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back