Curious

B

breezer

"Urgent" post.

I do not see the point of making a post and then titling it URGENT.

Urgent means "needs atention required imeadiatley", by its nature a forum does not always have some one reading 24/7 (to supply an "urgent" response) and if it did there would be no g'tee that response would be suitable to the question.

Some may say that by typing URGENT draws more attention to the post, that it may do, the atention of how silly it is to make a post titled URGENT

an example would be.

URGENT, last week I had xxx done and now qqq has occured, do you think qqq is caused by what was done last week?

(xxx and qqq being what ever is required)

So how can it be urgent if it was done last week?

If it really is a matter of life and death, don't waste time on a forum.

The other thing is, suppose you do post URGENT in a few days time it still says URGENT, which obviously it can't be since the urgency must no longer exist but it just looks plain stupid.

SO I ask you if you want to make a post please do not use the word "URGENT" in your title.

what does everyone else think? agree or dissagree?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
URGENT!!!!!!!!!! After 41 weeks without the weed, I must change my user name. From this day on I will be known as Bahcoless!

OK I'm sorry. Bahco didn't write that, but he could've, would've and should've. Well done mate.

SO I ask you if you want to make a post please do not use the word "URGENT" in your title.

what does everyone else think?
I think you've managed, against all the odds, to post something less interesting and more irrelevant than the most uninteresting and irrelevant post in the history of the forum.

If you want so much to be a moderator on this site, then why not just become one? :idea:

Sponsored Links
Back