Currys Essentials CID45B13

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good Morning,
I've got Currys dishwasher, and I've lost Door Fixing Kit, what mean that I can't fix end plate on. Can anybody can help me with that? I was in Currys, they told me that there is no fixing kit with the dishwasher, we've called partmaster, but they don't know anything about fixing kit.
I don't know what I can do right now, nobody can't help.

If You know where I can get these kit, please let me know.

Regards

Grzegorz.

Sponsored Links
Anybody can help me with that?
I've found manual:
full

but nobody can't explain me if they will work with my dishwasher.
Regards

Grzegorz

Last edited:
The lower hook in pic goes on the decor door. As the top ones as well. There will be two holes on the consol panel so the hooks slot in. The template is put on the inside of the door so you can measure the holes to put hooks on. The condisation strip goes under the wooden work top at the door top to stop the steam when you open dishwasher door to stop the work top swelling up. If this is a new dishwasher then the kit is supplied with it. The dishwasher is made for currys by a 3 third party. Could be Chinese or anywhere

Sponsored Links
Thank you for that response, right now I've got a problem with doors, when I'm opening the doors, they hitting bottom of the dishwasher. So I have to cut the door and make a hinge on the front plate.
Unless you know other way to solve that?

Regards

Grzegorz.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back