curtain picks

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all i am new here i am a joiner and want to try my hand at locksmithing can any one tell me the cheapest place to buy curtain picks for leaver locks or has anyone on here got any for sale

thanks wilson

Sponsored Links
You'll need a trade account at the majority of locksmith outlets to buy these, however there are internet sites that don't seem to bothered about who they sell to. Buying is easy - learning to use them is the difficult part. If your serious about learning, then I'd suggest you get on a non destructive opening course to learn about the different types of picks before you spend your cash. Google "Institute of Certified Locksmiths" for some good training links.

wus - last year I got a lovely set of picks (15 various picks & 3 tension tools in a nice soft foldable case) from Northern Tools for £40.

www.northerntoolsuk.com

Also, there's some great videos on line, places like YouTube and others, for picking techniques. To start buy a cheapo Yale type of night rim lock (less than a tenner), mount it on a board so you can practice.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back