Custom flushpipe for high level cistern?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,

If the high level cistern is in a position away from the toilet pan then some custom pipework is needed between the cistern and the toilet pan. Is this possible? I can only find preshaped flushpipes.

I could knock up some adaptors on a lathe to convert the flushpipe to waste pipe and then run in that, but rather avoid all that work!

Sponsored Links
It's not directly above it, no. I would like to position it to maximise the space.

I just spoke to a friend and he's happy to knock up custom fittings to convert to 32mm waste, so I can use solvent weld joints to get the route. Just wondering if there's a more standard solution.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the tips. I did some trying and using 32mm waste pipe the joint at the toilet pan and at the cistern does hold though slightly loose.

A 3-part flush pipe means that you can mount the cistern offset from the pan or on an adjacent wall if needs be

Ah, now I understand whatthe three part flush pipe is about. It just looked like three awkward pipes. Ok then that will do. Thanks for the advice guys!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back