High level cistern flush pipe....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I bought an old victorian high level cistern. I mistakenly threw away the cast iron flushpipe that came with it, as I thought I wanted the cistern to be positioned directly behind the toilet. I am now kicking myself for giving it to the scrap man :(

The old flushpipe that I gave away did a handy 90 degree bend, so that the cistern could be hung on the wall left of the toilet and not behind it.

Due to some restrictions in the wall behin my toilet, I am now discovering that I should have just kept the old flush pipe.

Does anyone know where I can find another chrome or metal flushpipe that I can buy ready made to hang to a wall either side of the toilet - and not behind the toilet?

Thanks!
Fi

Sponsored Links
Those are for behind the cistern , Andy . A side mount cistern one is required - I have a new one lying in my garage - but it`s made of plastic . Side mount metal ones are like hen`s teeth :cry:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back