Customers Quote?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I got a phone call from a woman asking for a price to fit a booster pump, to pump her hot and cold supplies to her bath/shower mixer.

She told me that she had a hot water cylinder and a cold water tank above it. (in the flat)

I explained that she would need a Negative head booster pump and told her a price. She was shocked at this as she thought I was very expensive, then told me that she was 'given' a price of £180.00 to supply and fit. I told her to bite his arm off. But explained that she must get a written quote with the plumbers name, address and to see previous work/customers. At this point she told me that the price she was given was by her brother who priced up the materials and labour. I asked if he was a plumber, she said no.......

We are competing against non tradesmen who think they can price up work. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Andy

Sponsored Links
£180 in your hand when your on the dole as well is quite alot.
animated_anim3003.gif

Sponsored Links
there is no way you could do it for 180. even the cheap nasty twin negative pump is about £200.

my guess is the plum is going to fit a positive twin with an output that I could out pee :LOL:

that or is going to be second hand

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back