cutting in

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi new to painting and have cut the walls with a paint brush then used a roller only to find the paint brush cutting in shows. This is my first coat and I was nuetralizing the room before putting the top coat on. It is needing another undercoat anyway will the darker top coat hide the darker cutting in lines of the first coat?
First coat is white second will be white and the top coat pink.\
Thanks
Stuart

Sponsored Links
Depending on the original wall colour youll need at one coat of white ( just to help save using too much of the top-coat colour) then two coats of your top-coat/pink(I doubt you could cover the white in onepink top-coat )..Youll need to cut in twice at least too

hi i will have to wait and see how the first pink coat goes it is the cutting in being my problem you can see my cutting in paint on the first coat will this disappear on the second coat of white i put on as it still need to nuetralise the walls as they were dark then the 2 coats of pink.
Thanks

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back