Cyclists should be banned.

Sponsored Links
you're all being t*****s for the sake of it ! Cyclist are god !
God! :confused: :LOL:

it's a bit like a family walking across the road and their three year old is a bit slow crossing... he's jumping in puddles... so... let's run the git over ... how dare he stop traffic?!!!!!

A three year old has not yet reached the age where they could be expected to make reasoned decisions so, of course, you would make allowances; similarly for dogs, ducks, cows, sheep & horses. Adult cyclists have reached an age where they should be capable of making reasoned decisions but many choose to take the path of being inconsiderate arseholes; presumably because they still have a mental age of 3!

Anyway, those parents should be controlling the little git. :LOL:

you're all being t*****s for the sake of it ! Cyclist are god !
it's a bit like a family walking across the road and their three year old is a bit slow crossing... he's jumping in puddles... so... let's run the git over ... how dare he stop traffic?!!!!!

you're in a metal cage and you think the world owes you a living.... i drive, and i stop for human lumps.... they are important.... after all they stop you for seconds.... whether on their feet or a bike... much less than traffic lights !!!

remember, you are a human slob in a car !!!

:oops: :oops:
Is that what i sound like when i'm drunk? Even i wouldn't talk to me !!
Apologies if i offended anyone !!

:oops:

Cyclists aren't that bad, just annoying when they ride 2 a-breast. I find a quick change down to 2nd to give them a taste of my super unleaded carbon normally reminds them to get back in line :cool:

Sponsored Links
A van pulled out in front of me... I was doing 60. I had to slam the anchors on (thank god for EBD)

On those occasions I always think "If I'd been going 1mph faster I might not have had time to slow down, glad I wasn't speeding!". On the occasions I may... erm... slightly creep over the limit, I remind myself that the drivers ahead don't expect me to be coming up so quick and might pull out.

In the car, it's an annoyance when you have to spend a couple of minutes watching some arrogant to**ers sweaty bum wiggling around whilst they block the road. I simply regard it as proof that the cyclist blocking the road has a tiny todger and is trying to make up for it by holding you up for a minute or two. :LOL:

Cyclists (and motorcyclists) are fine when they obey the same rules as the rest of us.

If they don't simply knock the silly tw*ts off, they'll soon get the message.

Cyclists (and motorcyclists) are fine when they obey the same rules as the rest of us.

If they don't simply knock the silly tw*ts off, they'll soon get the message.

What makes you so sure that car drivers obey the rules? :LOL: I know that I don't necessarily drive by the rules, but I think I know my faults and I'm working on them (excessive speed).

When I lived in London I cycled, and I got knocked off my bicycle twice, both times were caused by car driver error:

1) driver decided that because she was stuck in traffic she was going to block the cycle-lane to stop cyclists getting through. She pulled onto the cycle-lane whilst I was alongside her, then shouted at me because her wing-mirror got bent back.
2) minicab driver pulled a U-turn without indicators, in front of a "No U-turn" sign, with me doing 30mph... I was probably still going 15 when I hit him. He demanded I pay him £200 for a new headlight (handlebars went through it) and to replace all the aerials I ripped off as I travelled up the windscreen and along the roof. I started to flag down a police-car and he beat a hasty retreat!

Thing with motorbikes is that you always spot the tool doing 140 in rush hour or filtering at 100, but you seldom notice the ones doing 60mph in the inside lane.

Point of proof: today a Ford Focus drove past me at about 110mph on the A1, and past the car in front which was a Ford Focus driving at 50mph. Thus, some Ford Focuses are driven slowly, some are driven quickly.

Back