Cylinda tumble dryer TVP5171 program dial not working

Reaction score
Country
Lithuania
Hello, just bought Cylinda tumble dryer TVP5171 from other country and after instaliation it can work only on one program-so I can't change to any other program by turning around program dial. On this program it working good but I want to use other tumble dryer programs. I've tried to test by holding all buttons it turns to self test mode but after that no any changes. What kind of problem can it be and what is the solution to use all programs of tumble dryer? this machine came with waranty but delivery very expensive because I bought it from other country where I live.

Sponsored Links
Googled it again and this is a Swedish manufacturer of washing machines and tumble dryers 'Asko Cylinda':

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asko_Cylinda

This is a high end white goods manufacturer on a par with Miele. Whatever the problem is with your machine I envisage it is going to be rather expensive to rectify. Best wishes.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back