cylinder stat switches off boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How do I wire a Worcester 30Cdi into a Potterton programmer on a Splan? The Boiler that was there must have been wired in wrong as when the cylinder stat is satisfied the 2port valve switches across and the power to the boiler goes off completely. I have no wiring diagram.

Sponsored Links
How do I wire a Worcester 30Cdi into a Potterton programmer on a Splan? The Boiler that was there must have been wired in wrong as when the cylinder stat is satisfied the 2port valve switches across and the power to the boiler goes off completely. I have no wiring diagram.
Do you mean that it turns the boiler off completely, so the CH will not work?

Here is the basic wiring diagram:

(Click to enlarge then right click to save a copy)

View media item 72
At the boiler there are five terminals: L, N, Ls, Ns and Lr. L and N are the main supply to the boiler. Ls and Ns are the Supply to the wiring centre. Lr is the switched return from the Orange wires of the two valves.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back