Daewoo Fridge Freezer - Freezer Back Cover

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After suffering with pools of water under our ERF-340 for some time, i finally got around to trawling the internet to search for a solution.

upon doing so I took out the three trays and the ice compartment tray, removed the screws holding the back cover, exposing the fan, and then the cover holding the fan in.

i got rid of all the ice that had been buidling up and put everything back.

The only trouble is the back cover. I don't know whether the plastic has "warped" due to all the ice that had built up, but the bottom of it seems to stick out too far which means the trays don't fit properly which in turn means that we have to be very firm when shutting the door. Even then it will pop open again when we open the fridge door. I've tried changing the trays around but to no avail.

I guess one solution is to try and tape it back which will probably involve breaking or cracking it in some way.

Does anyone have alternative suggestions or know if it is possible to purchase a replacement cover?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back