Daikin Altherma E7 error code.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our Daikin Altherma heat pump has thrown an E7 error code on the control panel but it has come on as normal this morning and is heating the water in the c/h system, much to my surprise.
Will it be OK to leave it working as normal today or will the E7 eventually shut it down ?
We are covered with repair insurance for it with the original installer so I will be on the 'phone to them first thing Monday to get an engineer out.
Cheers
Brian.

Sponsored Links
E7 is a problem with the fan speed. Should continue working OK but definitely needs looking at

Many thanks Andrew, engineer will be out tomorrow after a call back from the heating company. Both fans need checking and PCB board, about £1k for all to be replaced if required.
Unit is now about 12 years old and I was told to read up on the Energy renewables grant as this could help with a replacement system, which is a thought worth thinking about.
Cheers
Brian.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back