Daikin Altherma LT heat pump question re' Programmer console.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In 2009 the previous occupants had installed a Daikin Altherma LT air/water heat pump. We bought he property last August.
No issues with the unit, it works fine but...
the control panel for all the settings and times etc is an absolute nightmare to use. Even the engineers from the company that did the original installation and service the unit struggle with it. I have to use the Daikin technical helpline to programme it and they are very helpful but I can't keep having to 'phone them.
I asked if there was an updated, user friendly control panel that could be used but their later programmer is not compatible with the older heat pump unit.
I was wondering if there is any other programme control unit, made by a different manufacturer (e.g. Honeywell, Drayton etc), that would work with the Daikin but be easier to use ?
Many thanks.
Brian.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back