Daily Dose of Uk Banana Republic Contracts

Sponsored Links
Where the pure blood quote in your name came from initially. You couldn't make this up...

Yahoo it...

One of the very many problems with the internets is how we interact with each other.

To me, in this place, you are nothing more than TxT on a screen.

What is it inside your head that might make you think that anyone could possibly understand the TxT you throw out to the internettys?

What is it inside your head that might make you think that anyone could possibly understand the TxT you throw out to the internettys?

I'm sorry, I have no idea what you are on about. I don't know why you can't write and spell correctly. Is that a TikTok thing?

Sponsored Links
a snippet from Cummings wiki entry

the Foundation argued that the BBC was the "mortal enemy" of Conservatives, saying: "There are three structural things that the right needs to happen in terms of communications. 1) the undermining of the BBC's credibility; 2) the creation of a Fox News equivalent / talk radio shows / bloggers etc to shift the centre of gravity; 3) the end of the ban on TV political advertising".[21] The Foundation closed in March 2005.[22]

The Good Law Project have won 4 major cases against the massive corruption of this government.

https://goodlawproject.org/news/our-court-wins-in-2021/

They're actually quoting cases that have been lost, check out the definition of 'substantive and procedural', they've lost all their cases mate and their left wing remainer founder dresses up as a woman to kill foxes. FFS Notch you've got some strange heroes.

their left wing remainer founder dresses up as a woman to kill foxes

Anybody who takes anything some one like Cumings says as literal and straightforward has a screw loose. He is public opinion manipulator.

Anybody who takes anything some one like Cumings says as literal and straightforward has a screw loose. He is public opinion manipulator.

Excellent news, so there were no Downing street parties then.(y)

The problem is John is that if you call someone like Cummings out as a liar, and tbf we all know he is, you look a bit of a tw@t when you quote him with regarding parties.

The Good Law Project have won 4 major cases against the massive corruption of this government.

https://goodlawproject.org/news/our-court-wins-in-2021/
It's reassuring to know we have good people like that keeping an eye on greedy corrupt treacherous politicians. Especially relevant considering the current shameless shambles in power.

Keep up the good work! (even if that means putting down a suffering animal in your missus's dressing gown).

(y)

Last edited:
The problem is John is that if you call someone like Cummings out as a liar, and tbf we all know he is, you look a bit of a tw@t when you quote him with regarding parties.
That depends on whether there are others to verify, as with all individual claims. He can be just as big a tw@t for lying as he can be a hero for telling the truth. I don't despise him any less, rather I stand by what I have said about cummings in the past - i.e. that he is very intelligent and dangerous individual.

Boris and all the other Tory feckwits are way out of their depth on this one. It's fun watching those deplorable people squirm.

The problem is John is that if you call someone like Cummings out as a liar, and tbf we all know he is,

Not exactly the same with parties but when he adds prepared to swear on it I wonder what he is at.

He has held a senior advisor position before and formed the same opinion as he has with Boris. Perhaps his problem is typified by his solution to the BBC. Change it to something rather similar or worse than some newspapers now not sometimes in the future. Too much at one time. His blog is a rather smokey mirror type of place. Rather like the utterings of a religious prophet in places. Name dropping figures with no detail of what that person actually said or did, just his comment that it could be used by government.

;) He's a bit Trump like. The rotten, broken Westminster/ Whitehall system. Oddly Corbyn had a similar advisor. Blare touched on the "problem" if it is one roughly saying the trouble is we want to do something and they say this will happen if you do. It's what the civil service is there for. The politicians are people with beliefs who want to get elected. Money is put in by people who want access to their ears or have a similar beliefs, The House of Lords may screw up what they want to do anyway.

:D The answer to Cummings is to put him in charge of the country. On the other hand there is no harm in questioning how anything is done. Better solutions for an entire country is a tricky thing to handle. It needs to be the right thing to do. The world in it's entirety is extremely commercial - money and profit drives it. Some countries run with a profit some don't. Business needs to and will always run in the direction of increasing it. Overall anyway but some may dump with the same eventual aim - that is selling at a loss.

Sponsored Links
Back