Daily Mail pays money to Muslim family

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
Isn't that sweet?

5760.jpg

They have the Hopkins Sausage woman to thank.

"Mail Online has been forced to pay out £150,000 to a British Muslim family over a Katie Hopkins column which falsely accused them of extremism."

"The column, published in December last year, said that US authorities were right to stop Mohammed Tariq Mahmood, his brother Mohammed Zahid Mahmood and nine children from travelling to Los Angeles for a trip to Disneyland last year. Hopkins also suggested that the two brothers were extremists with links to al-Qaida."

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...ly-over-katie-hopkins-column?CMP=share_btn_fb

Sponsored Links
So why were they refused entry into the USA ??

i remember many many years ago geoffrey Archer successfuly sued a newspaper over porkie pies they wrote about his association with a sex worker ?

he got a pay out as well ;)

:)

You mean Jeffrey Archer, the well-known Conservative, spotty-backed liar, adulterer, perjurer and convict?

"Lord Archer was found guilty of creating false diaries and concocting a bogus story to win a 1987 trial over whether he had slept with a prostitute to whom he paid $3,500 in hush money. He claimed at the time that he had never met her, and the case ended up in court because he sued the newspaper carrying the report, The Daily Star, and obtained an $800,000 libel judgment.

''No one should have any sympathy for Jeffrey Archer,'' said the editor, Peter Hill. ''He is a proven liar, a cheat and a chancer, a man so arrogant that he thought he was above the law. Now he has gotten what he deserves.''

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/07/20/w...ilty-of-perjury-is-jailed-for-four-years.html

Curious that you are under the impression that the story was false. How many prostitutes have you paid £3,500 to, even though you've never met them?

at the time he was a stalwart of society

i beleive the judge said as much or words to the effect when he awarded the liable damages :)

tis never what u know , its what you can prove in court

Sponsored Links
Didn't Elton John get £1mill from the Sun for suggesting he was gay?

Didn't Elton John get £1mill from the Sun for suggesting he was gay?

well sort of afaik they printed a story about some bloke he was allegedly rogering at a party

which was not true ?

if i remember correctly he said they can call me a p**f but they cannot print lies about me

Did it need suggesting?

Which reminds me - was the recent super-injunction ever lifted, and if it was, was the story ever published or was it hushed up anyway? That is, of course, only in England. Freely available anywhere else.

as for lies what about all those porkies that nick fella appears to have told about that leon brittan , Lord bramall & that other bloke

how come this fruit cake is not up before the beak ?

His x missus used to live opposite a school we worked at used to see her shopping in Wait***e

So why were they refused entry into the USA ??
Quite simply because the USA isn't the UK. The US stops foreigners entering their country as they see fit. The UK ?? Hmmmmmm if the UK stops anyone from entering, they simply approach the Guardian Newspaper and voila, within a few days our government caves in under pressure from the do good brigade (you know the ones, wearing those rose tinted spectacles, but have never been to an optician in their miserable lives.)

Not even after several pints of Stella could I find Katie Hopkins attractive. She's got a mug on her like a pottery project in a secure unit craft class.

I've humped my fair share of wilde-pig-beests and swamp donkeys in my time but if I woke up in a morning next to that face I'd be reaching for the bread knife to do hari kari. I wouldn't know whether to slip it one or put a saddle on it and ride it home. Ugh.

Talking of Jeffrey Archer his wife was on Celebrity University Challenge this evening.

I laughed at the post about Elton. I've got no beef with gay folk but that guy is one sick puppy. When he was doing shedloads of the Colombian marching powder he got his rent boys to do all sorts of weird stuff......coprophilia being one of his favourites.

Not even after several pints of Stella could I find Katie Hopkins attractive. She's got a mug on her like a pottery project in a secure unit craft class.
And when she opens her mouth and that poison spills out... ug. I've always felt sorry for her kids. They'll either be hugely embarrassed by their mother when they realise what a toad she is, or turn into her. Either it is awful.

Sponsored Links
Back