Daily Mail pays money to Muslim family

Quite simply because the USA isn't the UK. The US stops foreigners entering their country as they see fit. The UK ?? Hmmmmmm if the UK stops anyone from entering, they simply approach the Guardian Newspaper and voila, within a few days our government caves in under pressure from the do good brigade (you know the ones, wearing those rose tinted spectacles, but have never been to an optician in their miserable lives.)
Proof please.

Sponsored Links
So why were they refused entry into the USA ??
In the article it says the lawyer has never found out, and from my own experiences of USA customs officers at airports, they're as thick as piggy-poop.
Doesn't matter really, Hopkins shouldn't have written what she did without proof.

.coprophilia being one of his favourites.
I had to look that up, no idea what it was. Wished I didn't!!

right to stop Mohammed Tariq Mahmood, his brother Mohammed Zahid Mahmood and nine children from travelling to Los Angeles

Quite right. My ring would be twitching on a plane next to that lot.

Let's hope they off loaded all of their rucksacks from the plane too. :eek::eek::rolleyes:

Nine children!!!!!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Makes me laugh how David Furnish is described as Elton's husband. Is that implying Elton is the passenger and not the driver?

no, it's implying that neither of them is a wife.

Who do you think is David Furnish's husband?

I used to work with a gay woman who was definitely the bloke in that relationship. She wore mens clothes, doc boots you name it. Her partner was a pretty girl who wore Laura Ashley dresses. The former co-worker was nice enough to work with......she just used to sit there licking her eyebrows......

........from my own experiences of USA customs officers at airports, they're as thick as piggy-poop.

Completely agree on that comment. My last journey across the pond included changing planes at Washington Dulles Airport which is so big it makes Heathrow look like a level crossing. I couldn't find the terminal I needed so asked an airport security guy if I could ask him a question. He was as wide as he was high (about five feet both ways) and had a huge automatic pistol and a night stick strapped to his belt. Well I think it was a belt because his gut overhung it so much. He was rude and arrogant and said "looks like I got no goddamm choice".
When I thanked him for his comments and demanded the name of his commanding officer so I could lodge a formal complaint he bucked his ideas up a bit.

Face it. Most Americans are thick. They have no culture. If their great great great great grandad spent his days digging peat in some bog in Cork they'll say that they are Irish before they are American or if great great great great grandad was a Nederlander dairy farmer they will say they are Dutch etc.

There's plenty of white trash benefit claimants in the UK who have lots of kids for the money.....babies for benefits.

I go down to my paper shop and there are feral white kids wearing matalan trackie bottoms and hoodies hanging about talking in that strange dialect known as White Scum Speak ("respect....safe me kna etc. etc.").

My gran was the youngest of nine kids and there ten nippers in me grandads family.

I bet the fathers of those muslim children weren't claiming tax payers money.

I've always wondered about gay weddings, does the one put his ring on the other's finger, or does he put his finger in the others ring?

I wouldn't expect Eltons ring to be particularly tight fitting. He has a bulldog clip fastened to it so he doesn't brown his knickers.

tumblr_mpbqsoZlev1s273dpo1_500.jpg

We had a gay lady working for us for a couple of years in the office , very nice person but to be honest u would not have wanted to even if she was not gay :)

Her partner well that was different ;) if she had played her cards right well ;)

No point dwelling on it now.

way i see it that was her loss :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back