Daily Mail pays money to Muslim family

I remember Elton John had an album in the 70's - Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy. A clue to his tastes ?

Sponsored Links
We had a gay lady working for us for a couple of years in the office , very nice person but to be honest u would not have wanted to even if she was not gay :)

Her partner well that was different ;) if she had played her cards right well ;)

No point dwelling on it now.

way i see it that was her loss :LOL:

Don't put yourself down Tranny my owd. I guarantee that when she was reaching for the cucumber or strapping on that very large piece of stain resistant plastic she was thinking of you.
On those hot summer days when she was perfecting her craft by licking an ice cream through a tennis racquet it was you she was thinking about and was getting as wet as an otters pocket.

The 'man' half of the gay women couple I knew used to go swimming a lot. Well more like sitting on the edge of the pool trying to chat ladies up to be more accurate. I took my kids swimming one saturday morning and there she was sitting on the edge of the pool looking like a wet Jabba the Hut, resplendent in a size 22 one piece bathing costume, with a gut that Bully Bullseye would have been proud of. As hard as I tried I couldn't take my eyes off the pubic hair stretching southwards down the insides of her thighs. Roy Orbison would have been proud of those sideburns. I just couldn't take my eyes off them....it was like when the Starship Enterprise is locked on by a Klingon tractor beam.....

I remember Elton John had an album in the 70's - Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy. A clue to his tastes ?

I think he did a lot of Motocross biking at the time....well I assume he did as he always had skid marks on his helmet.....
I thankyou....and goodnight....

Sponsored Links

Perhaps the clue to his tastes is shown in the now almost totally dissapeared video of the semi-clad, boy scout dancers he had on stage.

P.S. The words 'had on stage' is used as a description that there were dancers on the stage scantily dressed in a (allegedly) boy scout theme, not that he actually 'had' them on the stage . . . if you understand.

P.P.S. There is absolutely NO truth in any rumours that the bloke might even be gay. He was once married to a woman you know !

P.P.P.S To even the most casual of observers, his 'art' collection is deeply worrying.

Back