Daily Mail pedals backwards

Sponsored Links
Are you a DM fan Mitch?

Genuinely no. I think its a narrow minded rag with a right wing agenda. I'm not constantly offended by it though....it is what it is. I also accept that some of what it says is valid and some is complete tosh. I can't see why some folks spend so much of their life trying to slag it off, along with its readers, though.

Stop fooking about with my posts as well. It's not big and certainly not clever.

I can't see why some folks spend so much of their life trying to slag it off, along with its readers, though.
Some people couldn't see anything wrong with returning a petrified vulnerable young girl back to her murdering father either - DM included. Funny word eh mitch.

Stop fooking about with my posts as well. It's not big and certainly not clever.
No.

Sponsored Links
Hurrah for the Mail!

Screen-Shot-2016-06-22-at-12.24.18-PM-770x470.png

On Wednesday morning, the Daily Mail presented two front pages on the EU Referendum. One for Scottish readers, and one for English readers. By accident, they summed up exactly why no one should waste a penny (Scottish or otherwise) on their paper.

http://www.thecanary.co/2016/06/22/...-sum-up-why-no-one-should-buy-the-paper-ever/

Back