Damn Unions start it again!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
OK, so apparently the country is going to be ruined in the next couple of months by spending cuts.

What makes me laugh is that no-one is reporting on the obvious self interest in this message!

Of course they are going to say that! If people are let go, they do not pay the unions anymore, that is all they care about. They don't care if the country is good, bad or evil.

Such self interest dubbed as concern for the country makes me sick... it reminds me of a labour government actually.

...the day that start standing on the picket lines is the day i buy myself a high powered co2 paint ball gun and go for a drive.

Do you think anyone will listen this time?

Sponsored Links
Of course they are going to say that! If people are let go, they do not pay the unions anymore, that is all they care about. They don't care if the country is good, bad or evil.

Such self interest dubbed as concern for the country makes me sick... it reminds me of a labour government actually.

They will not all be union members and I find your signature offencive.

Bring back Thatcher - destroy all Unions . Start by making all members wear a red cloth star on their outer garments KDF :!:

Skitz, just make sure the paint balls are straight out of the fridge. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
Sack anyone who strikes!
Reagan did it in the eighties when the air traffic controllers went out on strike if I remember correctly.
Don't remember how many but they all lost their jobs to new staff afaik.

At a time where jobs are like good dust.... people should think twice before moaning about their jobs.

Sack anyone who strikes!
Reagan did it in the eighties when the air traffic controllers went out on strike if I remember correctly.
Don't remember how many but they all lost their jobs to new staff afaik.
You might remember correctly . But Ronny Reagan won`t :idea:

I've no time for militant union men, I've come across quite a few in my time working all over the country.
Liverpool, during Derek Hattons time was an industrial wasteland.

Sponsored Links
Back