Damp patch at foot of external wall (ed.)

Can you take a closer pic if that gulley where the down pipe goes please? It looks to have a big crack in it although zooming on the pic above was v grainy.
The location of it is a bit too coincidental

Sponsored Links
I'd be grateful for any thoughts.
I had a similar problem about 20 years ago in my utility room. I'd forgotten about it till a friend in the pub said he had a damp problem. I used Wickes Damp Seal on the outside wall, and that cured it. I had enough left over for this friend. Must ask him whether it sorted him out.

Can you take a closer pic if that gulley where the down pipe goes please? It looks to have a big crack in it although zooming on the pic above was v grainy.

It would also be most informative if you dug out the ground where the pipe drains.

I couldn't see a crack, but please see the photo below. Being black, it doesn't show much!

1672657386151.png

It would also be most informative if you dug out the ground where the pipe drains.
I might do this in the front garden where I think it runs, it won't be to destructive there!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back