Damp patch - inside wall

it will all be much easier with a tower or scaffold.

Sponsored Links
The convention for roof work, or any difficult to access places, is to provide the customer with before and after pics. Pretty soon this will be a universal practice.

Dont sweat any of this, there might be a simple remedy - but whatever, its best to know.

Dont go hiring towers or anything else, wait and see how the roofer deals with things after you have talked with him, and possibly supplied him with a copy of these suggestions? Keep communicating and, if possible, be there when he's there.

The first commandment of building work is to keep water out ... all else follows.

I've just got off the phone to him, he was on a job but says he can't make it round to the house until early next week. I've told him I'm calling him again tonight to arrange a time that suits me, as I need to be there. I've also got the photos to show him.

He says he'll inspect the work they've done, I said I'm not disputing they've done a job, I'm saying the problem is still there.

To be fair, he sounded perplexed by the issue, but in no hurry to come round.

Thanks for the tips all.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back