Danfoss 103 Timeswitch - Slipping Tappets

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've got a basic Danfoss 103 timeswitch for controlling the heating/hot water. But recently I've noticed the red and blue tappets will end up not tripping the pre-selector wheel. Instead they'll reach the position for the current time and will remain there while the rest of the dial slips past, automatically rotating. So I end up with heating not coming on or not switching off. I then have to manually slide the tappets past the time position, flick the pre-selector wheel or set the switch to constant.

Is there any way to tighten the tappets to ensure they travel round with the dial or should I just get a replacement timeswitch?

Sponsored Links
U can fit a new one or if ur happy with the times an never want to alter them, a spot of super glue behind each one will stop them slipping til ur ready to fit new clock

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back