Danfoss boiler switch - Help needed programming!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I have an Ideal Isar combi boiler with a Danfoss Randall FP715 programmer that was already fitted when I move into the house.

The programmer has been wired wrong and I wonder if anyone can help me sort it out?

Although the programmer has HTG and DHW, because its fixed up to a combi boiler I only need the HTG programmed to come on and off.

At the moment I have to set the DHW off for the HTG to go on... and vise-versa...

I've found the wiring diagram

http://danfoss-randall.co.uk/PCMPDF/FP715%20Si%20and%20CP715%20Si.pdf

and looked at the wiring and apart from the live and neutral going into it there's only one more wire going into the plate. It looks like they've wired it into connection 1 on the diagram (labled DHW off). To re-programme it so it comes on and goes off right, am I right in thinking it should just be a case of changing the wire from port 1 to 4 (labled HTG on)?

or is there more to it than that?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sponsored Links
It looks like they've wired it into connection 1 on the diagram (labled DHW off). To re-programme it so it comes on and goes off right, am I right in thinking it should just be a case of changing the wire from port 1 to 4 (labled HTG on)?
Swapping the wire from 1 to 4 should do the trick.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back