Danfoss FP715 not holding programme

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have just moved into a new build and the installed Danfoss FP715 central heating controller doesn't seem to hold the programme that I set. I can set three programmes for the day for both Central Heating (CH) and Hot Water (HW). I set the heating to come on at 7.30pm and go off at 10.30pm, and this works for one day. Then when I turn the CH from Auto to Off the next day I come back to it, it has reset to the defaults. Should this behave like this or does this sound like a fault. If so I can mention to the builder and get it replaced.

Sponsored Links
As lomg as you are confident that you are setting and storing times as per M I's then call builder and ask him to replace ;)

I seem to remember with those beasts that you have to copy each day forward. I.E. just cos you set one set of times these do not apply to all days. Any day un-copied will be at default.

Well done giblets I forgot to mention this, glad one of us is not bacardied up tonight :LOL:

Sponsored Links
giblets said:
I seem to remember with those beasts that you have to copy each day forward. I.E. just cos you set one set of times these do not apply to all days. Any day un-copied will be at default.
That was it giblets!! With my old system I just had to set it once. Thanks a million guys!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back