CH/HW Programmer compatibly (Danfoss FP715)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My CH/HW Programmer unit for my boiler has given up the go. The old one is a Danfoss FP715. I have tried to replace it with a sunvic 207 xls doesn’t work

On the instructions it says it is compatable with the Danfoss FP75, FP15 the CP75 and the CP15. Obviously until I have got this one home, opened it and read the instructions I didn’t know this.

Could someone advise a controller that I can swap it with at B+Q that will be compatible with the Danfoss FP715. Failing that what modifications do I have to make to the wiring?

Sponsored Links
The Sunvic list is not up-to-date.

The terminal order is exactly the same on both Danfoss and Sunvic. So, provided the backplates are identical, it's just a case of removing the old one and clipping on the new.

Thanks very much. So it would seem as if there is another problem.

I heard a pop from under the stairs where the timer is located. The old unit was dead no display or anything. When we replaced it everything seemed ok at first but when we checked the boiler it was not working. The thermostat has also lost it click which is why I thought maybe the timer was not compatible.

Looks like my hubby was right and I should call in a professional. I’ll never hear the end of this unless anyone has any other pointers.
;)

Sponsored Links
Can you remove the timer and post a picture of the backplate (where all the wires connect up)?

Seems a possibility that something else is causing the prog to die, is a 3amp fuse fitted at the electric iso switch?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back