danfoss fp720

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
danfoss fp720 programmer does not follow the timings i set eg 5.30 to 6 am after 6 the little symbol for hot water is still there and if you change the cylinder stat the boiler fires
I tried resetting the danfoss nothing changed

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Are there any led’s on this and do they go out? If yes, it could be a failed motorised valve.

the l 3 way valve works the cylinder stat works the programmer does what I said it looks exactly as I should the heating and water function

Might just be new programmer time then.

Sponsored Links
Not on a new one, I would get it replaced by your installer or Danfoss. Only other thing might be if it takes batteries and they’re depleted.

i can replace it odd that modern batteries last a short time my last programer batteries lasted over 20 years

i can replace it odd that modern batteries last a short time my last programer batteries lasted over 20 years
2 years is the expected life span of good batteries not 20 years, your old programmer would have been mains powered with a battery back up in case of power failure

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back