Danfoss Programmers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Worcester Greenstar Ri Wall Hung RSF Fired Condensing Regular Boiler with Danfoss FP715Si Programmer. The programmer has become unreliable due to what appears to be a faulty manual hot water button.

I need to replace this faulty Danfoss FP715Si Programmer and currently have the offer of replacing it with a brand new Danfoss TP9000 Programmer which I have been offered at a competitive price.

The programmer itself can be removed and replaced very easily, by simply isolating the power, removing 2 screws which hold the body of the timer to its wall mounted plate, and the programmer simply unplugs from a multi-pin socket.

What I would like to know is whether anyone can tell me if the FP715Si can be unplugged and directly replaced onto the same wall mount with a TP9000, and whether it will work in the same way as my existing timer without adjustment other than setting the on-off periods for hot water and heating.

The 2 programmers look visibly very similar and from what I have read differ in that the TP9000 has additional functions (more zones).

Any advice gratefully received.

Sponsored Links
The tp9000 is a hard wired programmable room thermostat with it's own hard wired sensor for heating as well as acting like a normal programmer for hot water. Why don't you just replace the FP715 with an identical one. Lots of cheap ones on ebay.

Thank you for clearing that one up for me. Yes, as you say, it'll probably be best to just replace like-for-like.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back