Replacing Danfoss 10/

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I am trying to replace Danfoss 102 with Danfoss fp715si. Somehow when I wire it according to installation manual, screen on fp715si don’t even lit up. Although everything is working on danfoss 102.

Is there anything I am doing wrong or I have choose the wrong programmer FP715SI.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
The 102 connections are:

old.JPG

This will allow you to identify what each wire does according to the terminal it is connected to [N and L are straightforward. 1 is hot water 'on' and 2 is central heating 'on']. Once you have identified what each of the wires does it's just a matter of moving them from the 102 terminals to the 715 terminals that have the same function.

The FP715SI connections are:

New.JPG

The 102 is designed for the old type heating systems (ie those with pumped central heating & gravity circulation for the hot water) that need the hot water to be 'on' before the central heating will work. If your system is like this, then the DIL switch 2 on the FP715SI (see below) will need to be set to the 'gravity' position.

settings.JPG

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back