Danfoss radiator thermostat - how do I remove it?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My Danfoss thermostat seems to be sticking, and I cant get it off because it seems to be attached with a really stupid fixing device - a hollow ended screw in the top. Ive tried with a screwdriver to no avail. It almost looks as though it needs an allen key, but Im sure its a round not hexagonal hole. Any suggestions please lads?

PS I should be climbing in Avon Gorge now, not trying to fix central heating systems but the weather forcasters are RUBBISH!!

:evil: :cry: Grimly

Sponsored Links
Going on your past reputation Grimly, I think, that we all think, this is another wind up for Xmas :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I swear to God it is NOT Gas4u! Honest!! Im fiddling about with the stupid thing now and cannot remove it. But I just saw an old post that tells me it IS an allen key. Must be a very small one.

So looks like I'll have to travel into Bath to buy a new set of Allen keys, unless any of you chaps have a trick up your sleeve?

Grimly

:eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back