Danfoss TRV replacement

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our radiator TRV head broke and with the help of the spring, it ejected part of the assembly that is usd to turn and regulate heat. The pin was fully ectended and the radiator is very hot.

I suspect that the TRV is 10 / 20 year old and will need to be replaced with it's modern equivalent, however, I have no idea which item/s to order.

Here is a pick of the TRV after removal

Here is the pipe / valve it was attached to. There is something that Looks like an M, a capital D and 57 below that.

I would be grateful if someone could share any insight into where I could / should go from here. I have looked on the Danfoss website and was not able to find anything there.

Many thanks!

Sponsored Links
Danfoss RAS-C² is the straight valve. Code No is 013G 605100.

Thanks Matey.

Does that mean that I can use a stand alone RAS-C2 Sensor, with the original fitting, or do i need to buy a new RAS-C² Combi-Pack, with a new RA-N straight valve?

Regards

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back