Dangerous? Concerned.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi clever pepes. It's been 4 years since my new boiler and rads where fitted. My question is the gas man has run radiator pipes directly next to gas pipes. The rad pipes get really hot and the gas pipe that runs above one line of hot water pipe get quite hot should I be concerned? :rolleyes: :confused: :confused:

Thankx anyone .... :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Hi clever pepes. It's been 4 years since my new boiler and rads where fitted. My question is the gas man has run radiator pipes directly next to gas pipes. The rad pipes get really hot and the gas pipe that runs above one line of hot water pipe get quite hot should I be concerned? :rolleyes: :confused: :confused:

Jesus. Do you have anything you worry about at night?

Sponsored Links
Answer ... you've made me Happy :p
Just don't know about this stuff so i'm pleased that I may be giving some of you guys a giggle :mrgreen:

Rubbing my little Ganesha to wish all that have answered "very good fortune" Thanx again :p

Jesus. Do you have anything you worry about at night?

I can't help it :mrgreen:

images

More fun to rub the one in the saree!

That would make me feel lucky!

For anyone who has not noticed, behind the girl in the saree there is a ganesha!

Perhaps Dan would not feel lucky to be stroking her but I certainly would.

images

Hey did you get lucky yet .... Lots of new work, I imagine? Thank you Lord of prosperity:) Aside, I don't like girls that way as i'm not gay :LOL: Thanks everyone, first for helping me worry less re the gas/water thing and for making me smile so much. However, MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, one less thing to concern (when you are actually sleeping above the damn pipes) Every ONE LESS concern is a very good thing. SUCH FUN .... LOLVM. Last rubs for you tonight ;) Ellen:)

images

Hey did you get lucky yet .... Lots of new work, I imagine? Thank you Lord of prosperity:) Aside, I don't like girls that way as i'm not gay :LOL: Thanks everyone, first for helping me worry less re the gas/water thing and for making me smile so much. However, MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, one less thing to concern (when you are actually sleeping above the damn pipes) Every ONE LESS concern is a very good thing. SUCH FUN .... LOLVM. Last rubs for you tonight ;) Ellen:)
There! Completed rubs reciting each persons name in ALL responses (my genesha is solid silver .... 'now don't be jealous' ttfn X

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back