Dark Grey Masonry Paint?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello Everyone,

Looking for dark grey masonry paint but it seems it's not easy to find. Found one by Sandtex called 'Evening Shadow'but according to the reviews it looks purple.

Anyone got any recommendations? Dark grey to almost black. Anywhere in that category.

Failing that I assume mixing black with some white should do the trick?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Apparently Little Greene do many colours in masonry paint - at a cost-and have sample pots but worth a look online

Sponsored Links
Failing that I assume mixing black with some white should do the trick?

And when you run out and need to mix more? I have done it twice and on both occasions I have need more and ended up having to get it paint matched and had to paint over everything all over again.

It is a false economy. Just get your local decorators' merchant to mix the colour you want.

And when you run out and need to mix more? I have done it twice and on both occasions I have need more and ended up having to get it paint matched and had to paint over everything all over again.

It is a false economy. Just get your local decorators' merchant to mix the colour you want.

I'd always mix way more than I need. Decided to go a merchant to get it done anyway, save time on getting the colour I want. I keep forgetting about the colour match services!

Thanks all.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back