Dawn Chorus

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was woken this morning around 3.30am birds going mental with the loudest of the bunch a tiny Wren on the garage roof. He must have gone on singing for at least 40 minutes because he's awake we all had to wake up :LOL:

Sponsored Links
From small bore shotgun mighty pellets do fly ;)

im with you.....iv got sparrows in my eaves......noisly little feckers!!!!....and seagulls nesting in across the roads chimney!....
....herring gulls now being a protected species....you'd have to shoot them with a silencer on!.... ;)

Sponsored Links
From small bore shotgun mighty pellets do fly ;)

im with you.....iv got sparrows in my eaves......noisly little feckers!!!!....and seagulls nesting in across the roads chimney!....
....herring gulls now being a protected species....you'd have to shoot them with a silencer on!.... ;)

All wild birds in the UK are protected under the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981.

That said, I would have no problem if all herring gulls were exterminated, they are vermin.

.....hmm..i bow to ur greater knowledge....but i only just rang pest control....and they said that the herring gull had only been on the list since April this year....

....it is true......and biker "babes" do lie sometimes :oops: but not this time!...... ;)

Regarding LSGM and Dianes posts, are we talking about telling untruths when we say 'biker babes don't lie', or am I just being filthy minded in my interpretation? :oops: :LOL:

Birdsong is earlier because they can't be heard over road traffic. They do it to breed, breeding is their way of survival.

Man created early shifts, so stop early shifts, or cars, the birds will chirp later in the day. And you have a nice lie in.

Man is causing the birds to get up early, sometime soon they will be annoyed. Did anyone see that Hitchcock film? The Birds?

Sponsored Links
Back