DAylight robbery

2scoops0406

Just been charged £142.00 for one new key for my renault what a total rip off.

Sponsored Links
on a similar vein, my dad took his 6-month old focus to a tire place today, to be told they dont make cheap tires for that car any more. :eek: so he shelled out £105 for a michellin one. ONE tire. Because it had a bubble in the tire wall. £105 for one new tire.

£105

I paid £70 2 years ago for FOUR tires for my olde micra. :eek:

crafty1289 said:
on a similar vein, my dad took his 6-month old focus to a tire place today, to be told they dont make cheap tires for that car any more. :eek: so he shelled out £105 for a michellin one. ONE tire. Because it had a bubble in the tire wall. £105 for one new tire.

£105

Don't go all yank on me, it's tyres :D :D

http://www.etyres.co.uk/car-tyres-batteries

Is this near the size and make?
PIRELLI - P6000
185/65R14H
£58.90 inc VAT each
Fully fitted price, no hidden extras.

Just in case tis a zetec 2.0i (standard rim)

GOODYEAR - NCT5
205/50R16W
£87.90 inc VAT each
Fully fitted price, no hidden extras

mobile fitting, new valve, electronic balancing & environmental tyre disposal.

I used etyres mobile tyres fitting service, for a puncture repair recently, I hardly had to 'get out of bed' no hassle ... Guy even brought a tyre (my spec.) just in case ;) my puncture was irreparable.
Turned up on time didn't offer me shox or any other service.

Guess where I go next time?

:D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Eddie M said:
Just been charged £142.00 for one new key for my renault what a total rip off.

Just thought, even bigger rip off if you had been given a tyre !! :D :D :D
Lambs to the fleecing .... :cry:

crafty1289 said:

£105

Unfortunately there's quite a difference between the tyres. The micra tyres are likely only 135/80/13's or somewhere around there. i'd have thought the focus may have 15 or 16 inch wheels on it. And throwing michelins on it is definitely gonna be expensive.

As for them saying they don't make cheap tyres for that car anymore, thats total crap.

Write down the size of your tyre and have a look here.

http://www.blackcircles.com

(Not someone I've used, but a reference).

£15.....each for part-worns fitted+ balanced :LOL: :LOL:

id like to know who wore them first and where do they come from

Poland :LOL: by the vanload and then they stick Plumbski on the side when they`ve offloaded the tyres :LOL: :LOL:

crafty1289 said:
on a similar vein, my dad took his 6-month old focus to a tire place today, to be told they dont make cheap tires for that car any more.

Bunch of bl00dy liars. Should be shut down.

To echo the post above, I have used blackcircles.com many times and they are great. Good tyres much cheaper and they are delivered to a tyre centre of your choosing. You turn up and get them fitted having paid for everything on t'internet.

i get tyres from breakers yard . you need to jack car up outside house and take wheel/wheels off and get someone to take you down to yard and they will fit tyres for 10£ each perectly new tyres you could drive down there and take the wheels off there if you carnt get down there any other way

It cost me £115 to get a Primera key. Then, my mate who's a locksmith says he can do them for peanuts, that includes programming the new chip. So anybody needing a new key should go to the local locksmith before the dealer.

Sponsored Links
Back