De Dietrich Dishwasher ( DVH1140J)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have this diswasher which is 5 years old and now displaying the D07 error code - ( leak detector) which could be the float switch or control board issue as there doesn't seem to be any water in the bottom tray Anyway, to start looking at potential causes I have tried to take the fully integrated decor panel off, so as to get proper access to where the float switch is for a look see.
Problem, having removed the decor panel retaining screws the panel will just not budge, seems to be stuck to the door of the machine ( I know it wasn't glued on !) Anyone had this problem - or know of any hidden screws that are not shown on the installation manual. If there are then it would imply disassembling the door itself

Sponsored Links
Also, anyone had this fault D07 on the dishwasher and if so what did it turn out to be.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back