Deadliest Catch

P

penfold46

Phil Harris died on 5th Feb this year. I liked his old school approach to crab fishing and only found out today. Old news I guess, but I'd like to give him a mention, as I met the guy in Ohio. As a 100 fags a day man, he was never gonna make old bones, but a real rough gentleman who had time for a "a brit who would never make a dime on his crab boat".

RIP Mr Cornelia Marie.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug5I0CNeDi4

Sponsored Links
I think there is a new series starting this coming week,which will include his passing on and the impact on the other crews.

yeah, 10pm on Discovery (Tueaday). From what Ive read, he had a massive stroke... started to recover, then had another big bleed on the brain.

I guess it goes with the territory. 53 Is still too young though IMO.

p46

All very brave men on any of those boats.
May their Gods take care of them.

Sponsored Links
yeah, 10pm on Discovery (Tueaday). From what Ive read, he had a massive stroke... started to recover, then had another big bleed on the brain.

I guess it goes with the territory. 53 Is still too young though IMO.

p46

That's the second time I saw P46 mentioned. It's a P45 you mean? P46 is for tax reasons and has to be completed, where a P45 is a form given to you when departing from a job?

I've no idea of the person referred to in this post, but always sad to see someone pass.

He was a very, very brave man. Then again all smokers are. Crab fishing kills one-in-ten-thousand. Fag smoking kills one-in-two.

The Deadliest Fag.

Back