Dear Admin

Sorry, I'm not ignoring the comments, it seems to me to be a discussion with no objectives, other than simple point-scoring.

Sponsored Links
"Surely, you wouldn't deny MM the freedom to form his own perception of the world around him. Or are you suggesting we must all share the same perceptions? 'Thought police' comes to mind"..............and...............Sorry, I'm not ignoring the comments, it seems to me to be a discussion with no objectives, other than simple point-scoring.

When I first began to read MM's posts, I thought that I had detected a case pseudologia fantastica, but not being a qualified psychologist, it was a thought and nothing more. This morning, I thought that I had detected a little pseudo-intellectualism, but not being a qualified pschologist................................ :rolleyes:

OK, now you've resorted to insults after being argumentative for the sake of it.
I have no interest in continuing the discussion despite your attempts to goad me into arguing, simply for your amusement.

I have no interest in continuing the discussion despite your attempts to goad me into arguing, simply for your amusement.
It was not my intention to goad you in arguing, I simply posted what I thought after reading your replies. Just as on an open forum,MM has "the freedom to form his own perception of the world around him", then I too, have the right to express an opinion formed after reading those replies. I certainly did not post for my, your's or anyone elses amusement. You can have the last word on this one.

Sponsored Links
To return to the original thread- I fail to see why anyone is upset by Plumbers having a closed forum. I can't go on an 18-30 Holiday to Ibiza but I still sleep at night.

Tell joe90....he lies awake all night fuming because there's a part of this site that he can't get into. :LOL: :LOL:

Hardly. :rolleyes:

I like an audience when I do my grandstanding. ;)

Back